FEEL BETTER THE NATURAL WAY
I strive to be healthy by using natural methods of healing. I'm not saying you shouldn't go to the doctor if you have a serious problem but if you can take care of your body by eating right, exercise, and herbal remedies I really think you'll be better off. There are so many side effects to worry about when you take medications of any kind. It's really best to discover the vitamins or the herbal supplements that are going to give your body the proper nutrients it needs to perform at its best.
I've had asthma for over 30 years and I can finally say that I do not need my prescribed medications anymore! By meditating on a regular basis and by using proper herbal supplements I am finally free of those medicines. I can sleep through the night without my wheezing waking me up. I can do many things that before were not possible because my body finally has the nutrients it needs.
My daughter is nine and has ADHD. After several years of trying to find some way to help her, and even after trying the medication, I started her on herbal supplements. The change in her is wonderful!! She is more "alive" where with the medication she was moody and lazy. Now she's back to being happy and sweet. And she's having an easier time with school and completing the tasks we always struggled with.
There are a couple sites that I frequent often to get my herbal supplements and new meditation tapes and yoga tapes. I love them both. They're extremely easy to navigate and the products are awesome!! Check them out here:
Chopra Center
Native Remedies General Ad
PayDotCom:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home